Monday, August 5, 2013

Lisa Aukland

Sometimes it's harder to gather photos and info off the net of certain women. Some gals like to really market themselves and make a full time career out of their chosen hobby/sport, so obviously the girls who put themselves about a lot, well it's far easier to pick and choose the photos and vidoe(s) I wish to display herer on my blog. I'm rather fussy, I post only what I believe show's the lady in her best condition.
We all as humans often have off/rough days, where we look nowhere near our best. Sometimes you see that in female muscle photos. I've always wanted to showcase a VERY MUSCULAR WOMAN in her best light/condition. I've seen many articles of the women I love, being displayed  with their faces looking hagard/tired, washed out. And it's usually one of the first things critics jump on. If you're going to dislike enen hate these very hardworking muscular women, then please, at least do it for the right reasons, you know like for the plain reason that you just don't enjoy the muscular look on a woman.
Back to business ( btw I have many gripes about people's misconceptions and views on female muscle, that's just one that I felt like writing seen as it's recently been brought up else where)
Now, Lisa Aukland. For my readers whom gravitate to the biggest of the big, well you may? find Lisa a wee bit on the smaller side of hardcore. Don't get me wrong, she's plenty big 170lbs off season at 5'4''. Now that's big, far more muscle that the average joe, although to be honest, average joe in terms of muscle and strength, is pretty darn pathetic. Sorry if that offends anyone, it's just my thought on it.

Here's Lisa, she's absolutely gorgeous, talk about muscle enhancing curves on a woman, look no further. Curvy, Musclar, lean, very pretty, and when you take a look at her video... Well, I think you'll be excited instantly lol.
One of the prettiest, most elegant, demure, sexy ladies I've ever seen.






 Great comparison pic of just one years transformation, definitely put on a good 7 or 8 lbs of muscle.