Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Heather Policky

So, I'm checking out my blog todayand I suddenly realize that in over 17 months I an yet to feature one of my favourite women, the lovely Heather Policky. Most believe Heather's quads to be her best bodypart and amongst the best legs in the world. I agree about them being the best quads in the world, but as for her physique as a whole, I think she is the full package, a beautiful combination of shoulders, arms, back, chest and of course, those lovely quads. She's big.. Her muscles are VERY big. Well, that's why she's on here o course.. BIG girls rule, oh yeah I those big women.
I like her story, she met a female bodybuilder in the 6th grade (I'm guessing that's around 12 or 13?) She instantly fell in love with the physique.She says " I grew up reading Flex and Muscle and fitness, loved it, loved big muscles, future bodybuilding shmoe"
Okay, here's some great pics and videos of this big lovely bulging beauty. Enjoy.