Thursday, July 25, 2013

Monique Jones

Well, hello again folks, it's been a good few months or more since my last entry. I've been kinda busy, you know how life is at times right? Anyway, of course I haven't lost interest in my blog (okay well perhaps I did for awhile?) I think a bit of time out is important in keeping things fresh. My passion for BIG BEEFY women is and will always be HUGE. Overall I'm pleased with my little contribution on the web, I think it's reasonable to assume that many fans have greatly enjoyed my blog over the last year or so. I like the fact that I cater to a specific audience, an audience that much prefers the BIG women in the iron game. Ours is a preference that is very much in the minority unfortunately, but who cares!! Lets face it, if we were around 30 or 40 years ago, our dream women wouldn't have yet existed! Wow what a strange thought, no hugely muscular women AT ALL.

Anyway back to business, I don't know if you folks have been checking out this hottie recently, her name, ofcourse, as it states at the title...Monique Jones. Now believe it or not, Monique was a figure competitor only 6 years ago! Here take a good look at one of the most incredible transformations that you're likely to see. Monique has doubled in size, she's my current favourite, I love her sexy physique, absolutely BULGING in every bodypart, no weaknesses (as far as I can see) Here's a woman with great passion and determination. Don't you just love it when a woman decides : I'm gonna follow my dream and get FUCKING HUGE!!!  And just like the statement on her pants says, She loves it!  Monique wasn't interested in being a figure girl, it was merely a stepping stone to bigger and better things.
Witness the petite figure girl who became her own ideal of perfection
Here's Monique's AMAZING transformation, from petite figure girl to MASSIVE BEEFCAKE, all in just 7 years. Incredible!