Thursday, August 8, 2013

Anne Freitas before and after

It's transformation time again folks. This time the lovely and now VERY muscular Anne Freitas. I was browsing through my posts earlier and even though I featured Anne some time ago, I'd like to highlight just how much this bodybuilder has grown over the last 5 years.
When a person is a natural mesomorph, then it's not all that surprising to see them take full advantage of their good genetics and become powerlifters or bodybuilders.
What really fascinates me though, is when you see an average, or in Anne's case, even smaller than average. She's only around 5'2'' tall and in 2008 was under 100 lbs. She was small, suited more to compete in the figure class (which she did for a year or 2) But Anne's heart was in bodybuilding. I've read her bio and came across an interesting quote from her (which I mentioned in an earlier post of hers) She say's : Ever since I was a little girl, I've been fascinated with big muscular bodies.
Now given that Anne is by nature an ectomorph (naturally slim with very little muscle mass) It means that she literally has to work twice as hard, eat, a ton of food a day, and dedicate those 5 years in to building the body that SHE wants. This is what truly fascinates me. It's by no means odd of course, lots of people want big muscles. But Anne is special. Here's a young lady who has dismissed her natural body type and the advice that she is better suited to being a figure girl. Indeed, from a young age, Anne had a vision of what she wanted to do with her body.
Take a good look at a slim girl who fulfilled her dreams of becoming a super FREAKY BEEFCAKE.
I like this. Why? Because it shows real passion. This isn't a girl just taking advantage of her genetics. This is a girl who is as attracted to BIG MUSCLE as I and other female muscle lovers are.
Anne is one of those rare breed of women for whom becoming as big and muscular as possible, is a goal that they WILL fulfill regardless of the genes that their parents gave them.
It's just an added bonus that's all, I LOVE a woman with a passion for huge muscle, and Anne certainly fills that criteria.

It's amazing how Anne has transformed herself. Before she was cute and petite. Only 5 or 6 years later, she has become HUGE and FREAKY! What do yo think of Anne's transformation? I love it! A lot of people will NOT like it!  Who cares! Anne has always wanted to be HUGE, and this is her idea of beauty. Will she push the boundaries even more? Time will tell.