Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tina Zampa

Here's a woman who's in the limelight at the moment, the massively muscular Tina Zampa. Now I'm not often shocked at the sheer size of these incredible women, but Tina blew me away when I saw photos of her recently. I knew she was a big girl, I've seen the odd pic and video of her over the last few years. Now she's taken herself to another level in terms of massive muscularity and I love it! Don't think she compete's too often, as far as I'm aware she's been bulking up for at least the last 2 years, and my how it's paid off. Now admittedly she's had a bit of trouble in dieting down and her conditioning is a bit off, in my opinion she could've done with dropping another 5 or 6 pounds of fat (or/and water) But lets not get too carried away with that minor distraction. If you LOVE a female bodybuilder who pushes herself to the limits and wants herself to be an absolute beast, wants to become a freak of epic proportions and simply look like she was created in the mind of a cartoonist who illustrates super hero comics, well then look no further than the amazing jaw dropping physique of Tina Zampa.







Video of Tina in massive off season shape. Incredible.