Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oana Hreapca

Oana Hreapca is getting seriously Massive. This is a trend that is happening with MANY female muscle babes and I LOVE IT!!. For me and other fans like me (who favor the BIG girls) this is a dream that is becoming a reality. So many women packing on the beef. Muscle is the new sexy (well it always has been for me) Makes me wonder how this sub-culture will develop and where it'll be in 10 or 20 years? Women bodybuilders aren't afraid to grow huge anymore. There are no restrictions. BIG hard women truly are on the rise. Their philosophy is, yeah I'm BIG, I LOVE IT, if you don't, then don't look! The next generation of female bodybuilders are coming, and there's more than ever before.
Take a good look at this HUGE beefcake, we'll be seeing more of her soon as she takes huge strides in her physical development. And this is one of my favorite poses, a most muscular. A pose that is all too rare amongst the women. Beautiful physique! New video added at the bottom of this post. Oana doing a bench press drop set, starting off by benching a very impressive 265 lbs!