Sunday, January 5, 2014

Julie Bourassa

We've seen a lot of Canadian bodybuilders emerge over the last 4 or 5 years. This big beefy beauty started weight training at the age of 18. The first sport she was passionate about was swimming. After discovering the feeling of well-being of a good pool workout, Julie decided she also wanted to introduce herself to the weights room. There, she hoped to improve her shape. She was quickly lifting more intensely, enjoying the muscle gains that she noticed, came easily to her.  She says here:
Gradually, I discovered the pleasure to push the limits of my body and the psychological limits of lifting weights. It was then that my pleasure and my passion for bodybuilding all started.


I also love seeing my body change. It's motivating to see the impact of nutrition and intensive training on our body and see how the daily efforts allow you to obtain the desired physical appearance.
For me, Julie has one of, if not the most impressive and just downright jaw dropping -most muscular- poses seen in the world of Female bodybuilding! So, here's some wonderful pictures and a few videos of Julie, the first 2 pics, showing that massive most muscular.

 
WOW!!






Gradually, I discovered the pleasure to push the limits of my body and the psychological limits of lifting weights. It was then that my pleasure and my passion for bodybuilding all started.