Thursday, January 30, 2014

Michelle Brent

Here's one of the most beautiful 55 year old womam you ever likely to see! That right, Michelle is stunning. She's only 5'3'' tall and in these pics is a huge 160 lbs with a low body fat % aswell. She has more muscle (much more muscle) than most men half her age. This fine work of art is the result of 30 years of hardcore lifting. That's what you call dedication, and naturally a big passion for muscle and bodybuilding.

Michelle: I enjoy the fact that we are a different breed. We are a handful relative to other sports and we have to perservere more with the dieting and training, that most athletes don't.
I also love the compliments I do get,especially after I tell people I'm in my 50's now!


Michelle: I love to do dumbell flat chest press.(more than bench). I love the whole thing about grabbing the dumbells off the rack, setting myself up and laying on the bench, doing the set , then bringing them down!

I like that! How these women consider themselves different "a different breed". They embrace the fact that they're different. They enjoy it, revel in it and proudly show off the fruits of their labor. 






Great clip here of Michelle working her chest from a few years back. It's just amazing how a woman in her 50s is pressing 80 lb dumbbells in each hand! I LOVE a BIG strong woman! Did I ever mention that haha. Enjoy this 10 minute video of Michelle's chest routine.