Monday, February 24, 2014

Viviana Violante

Here's a blast from the past. The beautifully big and muscular Viviana was one of the first really heavily muscled woman I saw. That was sometime around 1997 when my opportunities to marvel, over my love and admiration of the worlds finest female beefcakes were few and far between.
I was scanning over the muscle mags in my local newsagents (as I always did, and practically every shop I visited for that matter) If I was in luck, I'd find 3 or 4 pages featuring muscular women. I'd usually buy the mags, mainly for ridiculously small percentage given to the women bodybuilders. I didn't mind too much though because there were always useful tips that I'd incorporate in to my own training, but yeah it was mainly for those few precious articles on the women.
Anyhow, there I was doing the rounds when suddenly, to my utter delight and amazement, a Women's Physique World magazine had somehow found it's way in to the store. This would be the first and (sadly) the last time this publication would ever turn up, not only in that store but in any and every other shop I went to.
I checked the aisle was quiet (seriously, why are most of us embarrassed about are love of the muscular female form? Although these days, I really don't care who knows and what others think of my preference) A very pretty and lovely muscular young lady was on the cover, proudly showing off the fruits of her labor. This beuty I soon after found out was the gorgeous Denise Hoshor. Oh and by the way, look out for more great shots of Denise who I'll be featuring once again in the coming week.
There were many muscular lovelies featured in the magazine, and other than Denise, one really got my heart pounding with excitement. She stood back turned doing a lat spread displaying a massively muscular physique, of which  previously had only existed in my imaginative day dreams. Her name was Viviana Violante, a massive Italian bodybuilder. At only 5'4'' tall, Viviana packed a whopping 175 lbs of quality hardcore muscle on to her bursting frame. Take a look at these awesome pictures of this sexy Italian powerhouse, how can a woman who stands only 5'4'' and with about as much fat as a big juicy lean steak pack SO muck beef!
If I was pretty hooked before this viewing, then now, after this revelation of how big a woman can become, It would prove to be a lifelong addiction to (in my eyes, the worlds most beautiful women) to HUGELY beefed up babes. Here's the very first photo my young excited eyes had of this beauty, or as she was known in her native homeland "The mother of Italian mass"
I've heard a rumor actually that Viviana is making a comeback to the bodybuilding scene, looking forward to that, I'm sure she'll make a big impact once again. Here she is, one of my early favorites, the BIG SEXY Viviana.