Friday, February 28, 2014

The evolution of Brigita Brezovac

As you folks know, I love to feature the transformation of a female bodybuilder. Firstly, I like to give a nod to my fellow blogger Female Muscle Slave for inspiring this particular post.
I have, at some point in the last year shown a couple of pitcures of Brigita's before and after transformation. I've been following her continual progress though over the past year, and even though she has officially retired from competition, Brigita just grows and grows.
Brigita's emergence in to the world of bodybuilding is one of those stories I like the most. You know when whilst reading an interview, a female bodybuilder states that she was mesmerized upon her first glance of a hyper-muscular woman, well that's Brigita's story. A teenage girl, whom in the blink of an eye, knows, just knows what she wants to become.
It thrills me when I read that! It's kind of romantic don't you think. It's that kind of passion that that excites me.
Now Brigita was a very attractive, shapely and normal teenage lass. She didn't want to blend in with the crowd though. You'll see, as you slowly scroll down the post, how Brigita transformed herself in to one of the most muscular women on the planet! The very last and latest shot of Brigita shows a woman who is now simply enormous. No other words are needed here, the pictures talk for themselves, and fully illustrate one woman's desire to become A massive beefy muscle maiden.