Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Monique Jones video



Loving this woman at the moment. Can't get enough of her! She's just plain enormous! Colossal, gargantuan. Pretty tall too. I'd say she was around 5'9''  tall. She must be well over 200 lbs here and still quite lean. She probably could do with adding size to her legs. Not that by any means they are small, they're pretty big muscular legs. But just look at the size of the rest of her! Incredible isn't she! Now I know I'm constantly going on about how amazing, dedicated, passionate and just overall expressing my love for very big muscular ladies. I can't help myself, I can't. I'm like a kid in a candy store. On some days I can spend my entire day off work just admiring, searching for new talent or new pictures and videos of older talent. I'm a nerd, yeah. What can I say!? I'm passionate about female muscle! And right now, Monique Jones is my current favorite. Those massive arms and shoulders are possibly the nicest I've ever had the pleasure of looking at. I hope this BIG sexy lady is going to do well with her endeavours on her bodybuilding journey. Such a beautiful woman  who obviously works damn hard and is constantly looking to beef herself up even more. Can she get any bigger? I'll be following her progress in the gym and at her contests. If you haven't yet seen my post of her from the 25th July of this year, then please, be sure to take a good look at her wonderfully massive physique. Today I found this video of her training. The preacher bicep curls in particular blew me away! Her arms MUST be approaching 19 or 20 inches. They don't come much bigger than Monique. Please, enjoy this latest update, I certainly did!