Saturday, December 7, 2013

Great picture of the MASSIVE TAZZIE (and a small rant :--) )

Hey folks. Glad to see many of you still visit my blog, I know my posts are sporadic these days, I will post more regularly in the future.  I know it's been awhile and posts have become few and far between. I love sharing my passion for HUGELY developed muscular women here. When you're a fan of big muscular women, you're a fan for life! My passion has been going strong for over 20 years and will continue forever. The IFBB may be trying their damnedest to phase out female bodybuilding from their shows. People have been predicting the demise of women's bodybuilding for over 2 decades. As a keen observer I know this is simply not going to happen. The sport is alive and well. Now as we know, female bodybuilders are a rare breed. It does take an unusual kind of woman who wants to be hugely muscular, but they're out there, they always will be out there. Over the last few years we've seen many new faces come in to the world of female muscle. We've seen young women transform in to huge beefcakes. Nobody or organization has the right to dictate how a female should look and what she should and shouldn't do with HER OWN BODY!
In fact, it's quite possible that this shake up in the professional world of bodybuilding may be a blessing in disguise. Perhaps (and hopefully) in the near future, female bodybuilders will break away and form their own organization? I know there's the rather big problem of funding and admittedly, marketability. You see, as odd as it may seem to us admirers and lovers of the very muscular female form, not a great percentage of other folk share our passion!? Anyway, time will tell of what, how and where the direction of this sub-culture will eventually find itself. I'm optimistic. As rare and unusual as these kind of women may be, with such a big population, we can certainly expect plenty of new talent to emerge in the coming years. If a young woman wishes to push her body to the extreme and has a deep passion for lifting heavy and building thick slabs of muscle, then who's to say that she can't?

At the end of the day it all about money! Fine, scrap the shows, distance your organization as far as you will away from women's bodybuilding. It does by no means whatsoever mean that muscular women will disappear from the face of the earth. There will ALWAYS be somewhere, someone, a woman who wants to and WILL  follow her dreams and passion for muscle building.

I just wanted to express my thoughts on this cos I'm sick to death of hearing of the continuing demise of the muscular female form. It's here, they are here, and they are proud  of who they are and proud of their works of art that they wear everywhere they go. Who gives a shit how many people don't like it or want it to exist. THEY DO, and they always will.

And here's a wonderful example of just one of the worlds strongest and most insanely muscular women.
The VERY  beautiful and MASSIVE Tazzie Colomb. Looks like a morph doesn't it this picture. It ain't, I do not and will not put morphs on my blog. Tazzie IS this big. Anyone who can bench 400lbs is gonna have a lot of muscle mass, for me this picture captures Tazzie's true size perfectly. She's simply bulging with muscle. One of the worlds most muscular women indeed. Those traps and chest are delicious!