Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Daniela Sell workout

There's not that much material on the web about this woman, shame but that's how it is sometimes. I guess it's possibly a matter of some people being more private than others. For instance some female bodybuilders show up everywhere, on all the big pay sites, with full feature clips and photo shoots. But not to worry, here's 4 great clips that were posted to youtube some time ago. Here she's off season, big, thick and bursting with beefy muscle. I'm starting to lean more to this look on a female bodybuilder. They look nice and full, big round muscular curves. In season many FBBs often look rather depleted, I don't know if it's because of this new "streamlined" look that seems to be what the judges are looking for? I don't like it! In many cases women end up losing a whole load of muscle. More on that later, for now, if you haven't seen the big sexy Daniela yet, then check these workout clips out. I love a woman in this shape, look at those big meaty traps! I love a woman with big traps. And a big everything else of course. :)