Monday, November 26, 2012

Tina Zampa transformation

One of my favourite topics as you have probably guessed. Some transformations deserve a post of their own. Here we can see her already muscular physique in 2007. She got serious about bodybuilding in 1997, so bear in mind that that 2007 picture was her a whole ten years of bodybuilding, she must have been way small in the beginning! And what can be said of her further transformation that took place in the following 5 years. Take a look at her further progress in 2012. She's a beast, she has added what looks to be a good 25-30 lbs maybe more to her already impressive physique. Compare her back, shoulders arms and legs in the 2 pictures, amazing growth! I love it. I love seeing the progress. For someone to grow this much, they have to want it, she obviously LOVES being HUGE. I wonder if we'll see further progress? Is it possible that she could become even bigger? I know she's definitely in my top 20.
A woman who WANTS to transform herself in to a massively muscular beefcake because she LOVES it. That is such a massive turn on to me!