Saturday, March 2, 2013

Brigita Brezovak

Greetings fellow female muscle fans, it's been a while since I last posted, so lets get straight back to it!. How's about this massive muscle maiden to start the month of March. Yes, I know she's competing this weekend along side a dozen or so other of the worlds elite Female Bodybuilders. As I've stated in the past, I've come to much prefer either mid-season (4-8 weeks out) of full off season. I like the fullness of off/mid season. I like BIG, ROUND fullness. Is it me? Or are contests more and more about the streamlined look these days? Anyway that's why I'm not covering this years Arnold, and probably no future competitions either. I want to show these women off to what I believe there best condition to be. Yep totally biased, but hey if I'm not a fan of a particular look then it's not going on here, simple as. Now I'm sure this is why my blog has become quite a hit in recent months.  My motto is. BIG women ALL the time at their BIGGEST. And there you have it. So with out further ado, I'll let these beautiful pictures and video do the talking. Here's the very full looking HUGE female muscle head, Brigita. Bigger and freakier with every passing year. Love it.