Sunday, January 27, 2013

Picture of the week

Anne Freitas. Incredible! Quite often we'll see a female bodybuilder with 1 or 2 stand out body parts. Or a woman with a huge upper body, but lagging in the leg department. Or indeed the other way around. Seems to me like Anne is growing bigger every time I see her. She's got so many awesome stand out body parts, supreme upper and lower body development. She's enveloping herself in big, thick, meaty bowling ball muscles! Legs, Arms, shoulders, back and glutes. Yes yes those big firm juicy GLUTES,  J- LO eat your heart out! I'm loving this woman's incredible development. How can that 5'2'' frame contain SO much muscle? She's a walking piece of art, growing daily in every direction. I believe there is a boom in the world of female muscle at the moment. So many girls beefing themselves up to epic proportions. This woman continues to amaze me with her freaky huge muscle mass. Just how much more beef can this girl add to her already bursting frame? Well time will tell, and I'll certainly be staying tuned to find out!