Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Some of us just prefer BIG MUSCULAR WOMEN

I wonder just out of curiosity, how small is this minority of men (and women) who prefer a woman with muscularity that is SO extreme. We all have our preferences, just because I prefer a woman with muscles bursting out of her skin, doesn't mean I don't like regular women too. Honestly though, the fact that these women make up less than 0.1 % of the female population really sucks. If I were a fat admirer, I could walk 5 minutes down the road and probably be in luck. The women I prefer, I have to come on line to admire. One day I WILL arrange a meeting with a huge hottie who sessions and explore until my hearts content. I sometimes look at that list of top 100 sexiest women, and as hot as those girls are, I think to myself, how different this list would be if every one had my tastes. Basically FHM top 100 would look a lot like this blog.

In my mind, the combination of a woman and huge muscularity, is the perfect marriage of any kind. Now the fact that testosterone is largely responsible for muscle growth gives us as admirers the stigma, label, accusations, whatever you want to call it, of having homosexual tendencies.  From our point of view, muscle on a woman is FAR different than muscle on a man. The fact that men are more naturally able to build it because of a hormone, should NOT cause an issue of us being odd. Testosterone IS found in the female body, just far less of it. Does a woman who takes steroids become a man? Is the new muscle tissue male or is it female. Given that that tissue is being grown on a woman, should easily answer that question. You can only argue this to a certain degree, eventually both sides will have to agree to disagree.

For me a VERY muscular and strong woman, is a woman enhanced. Enhanced curves that are big firm strong and luscious. But hey! We're used to seeing muscles of this size on a man aren't we? Erm... Yes we are! But guess what? To me those BIG muscles look SEXY on a woman. They suit a woman, they look right/good on a woman. They look FAR BETTER on a woman. I work out myself, no I'm not a skinny geek or any other type of stereotype out there. I'm rather muscular and strong, I like my physique, I can appreciate a muscular male physique. On a woman big muscles become VERY sexy. Ask a fat admirer if he likes fat men too. Of course he doesn't, he's straight!

Enough of the ramblings for now. I've decided to show you all what my top 10 hottest women in the world look like (in case you didn't already know right ) in no particular order and just for fun. Feast you eyes on this bevy of massive muscular hotties. How I'd love it if the next time I went out I discovered EVERY woman in the world had become like this. Enjoy the HUGENESS.